15 February 2007

Mophia Asks A Ninja

You got questions, Chris got answers.Mophia recently asked about me: "I don't suppose he's related to the Ninja of 'Ask A Ninja' fame?"

Well, first of all Mophia, thanks for your question, although I would really rather you had asked it here instead of there. All the love in the world to Mischievous Muse, but I can use all the traffic I can get, you know.

I mean, its not like I'm not trying my best, but there's only so many hours in a day, and between all the killing, and trying to maintain The Sci-Fi Guys as a television AND internet franchise, and then going home and trying to squeeze in ten damn minutes of peaceful sleep at night after sharpening all my ninja weapons in preparation for more killing the next day, I'm kind of pressed for time. I'm on the clock, dude, and I don't have all the time in the world to go searching every inch of cyberspace just to answer all the questions people aren't considerate enough to just ask me to my face. I mean, throw me a bone, man! I'm only a struggling freakin' ninja over here!

But to answer your question, no, I am NOT related to him. He and I were friends back in ninja grad school, but we had a bit of a falling out, I'm afraid. Its taken me a long time to forgive him for what he did, but now that I'm older and more mature, I realize that I did play a role in the incident, and its only right that I shoulder some of the blame. Once again I offer my most sincere apologies to the Spanish government and the citizens of that great nation, in particular the residents of Cando in Galicia. All I can say is that it was an accident, and if we'd known what would happen we would never have gone through with it. On behalf of him, myself, and all ninja everywhere, we're really sorry.

Thanks for the question, Mophia. I look forward to stealing someone else's ideas and using them to make myself look creative again soon!

You got questions, ninja got answers.

1 comment:

Mophia said...

LOL! You're a natural :) (Must be the grad school)