28 February 2007

Chris reviews Ghost Rider

ghostriderfrontend.jpgI'll be honest; I wasn't expecting much. Nicolas Cage as a fiery motorcycle demon who wreaks vengeance upon the wicked? I'm not buying it. Then again, the movie couldn't possibly have been as bad as the trailer made it out to be. To tell you the truth, I really didn't know what to expect. So what's the real scoop? Click the pic to check out my review. And if you're good, maybe I'll even let you see Eva Mendes's nipples. You're welcome.

2 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

I was unable to find the link to named body parts of the beautiful lady in the film, but I enjoyed the review nevertheless. Not only it gave me impressions about you and your body parts (the piece depicting the pre-cinema showering is a sure give away...) but I came to agree with you that fun has its place in movies.

Chris said...

Glad you liked the review. Thanks for checking it out!