08 February 2007

Gettin' ninjiggy widdit.

What song have you been currently listening to that you're keeping on the downlow? I'm talking about omething you're really digging, but you wouldn't want your friends to catch you listening to it.

Mine is the live version of "Sad Songs (Say So Much)" by Elton John and Bryan Adams. It was recorded in 2000, and it totally rocks. Elton plays this great roadhouse piano and the tempo is much faster than the original recording. It reminds me a lot of "Let It Bleed" by my boys, The Rolling Stones. It's a great track, except when Elton sings, 'cause you can't understand a damn thing he says. But the band is phenomenal, and Bryan Adams sounds great (where has he been since that song for The Three Musketeers?).

Anyway, I am addicted to this song, and I've listened to it at least three times a day for the past two weeks. Fortunately, being a ninja is essentially the same as being a supernatural shadow wraith, only with a better fashion sense and cooler swords, so no one's gonna catch me listening to something that might damage my rep. As a matter of fact, since you read this, you're probably going to have to die. Nothing personal.

Okay, I showed you mine. Now you show me yours. And remember that you don't have long to live, so you might want to hurry up and post while you can.

2 comments:

Anniina said...

Happy V-Day, Ninjaman!

Chris said...

Right back atcha, baby! :)