21 August 2007

Back In Black

73878-400.jpg

It has been exactly forty years to the day that I posted my last message on this blog. Why the delay? I'm not a ninja who likes to rush himself. If I've got something to say, I deliberate. I take pause. I reflect and find the perfect choice of words. Perhaps I take a few months off to kill them what needs killin'. In the end, I do it because I care. I care about YOU.

I'm not just gonna get on here and post some pointless update. Not gonna put up some cool looking picture that'll hopefully make you forget that I've not given you any ninja goodness in two damn months.

No, that's not what YOU need. You came here looking for ninja info, links to interesting ninja information, news on the latest and greatest ninja movies, comics, and literature, and by god, that's what you're gonna get.

Eventually.

1 comment:

SzélsőFa said...

that rings a tone in me - one should not speak just for the sake of speaking.