23 August 2007

Ninjas Don't Fade Away

by D.J. Kirkbride; art by "The Night Watchman"

ninjas-dont-fade-away.jpg
 
Ninjas never fade quietly away
    into the calm night.
For the strong, proud, badass ninja that just
    doesn’t seem alright.
 
While ninjas are quite silent assassins
    and pass unnoticed,
They ain’t wanna get all feeble and old.
    That’s shit, truth be told.
 
Ninjas live really big, exciting lives,
    though in the shadows.
But they are people with people’s needs and
    live it up like ho’s.
 
Ain’t no way a ninja would fade away
    when it’s his last day.
 
Like Jon Bon Jovi
    ninjas go down in a blaze of glory.

1 comment:

SzélsőFa said...

Hello, below I copied my response to your helpful comment on my site.
I really appreciate this type of help by native speakers and especially by those who have a sense of humor.
So, here's the quote
*****Chris, this was just plain funny. I did laugh all the way. Thank you very much, I might wish to use these points whenever I wish to write again about dumb and his fellow, dumber.
'over the radio' is a term *I* use and I see now that I'm using it inproperly.
'Jimmy and Johnny' is a term I fabricated to substitute the actual name of the radio show. The actual name is the same-way combination of the two speakers, who hold the show (and ruin the radio), and they have like, normal names, but I intervened here again. I wanted to make it sound trivial, or add a 'nothing-special', 'the boy next door' feeling to it.

Thanks again!!
****
quote ends, cheers!